JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Fraud Risk - Data Analytics/Risk Reporting (4-6 yrs)
Data analytics and Risk reporting:
- Code, test and execute information systems projects through end to end automation using SQL and Tableau
- Standardization and efficient production of risk reports across regions - achieved by having a standard data flow, common definition of metrics and consistent reporting formats
- Own regular reports and metrics for all Fraud and risk reporting to ensure that they are timely and accurate
- Identify process inefficiencies and develop solutions to streamline them
- Gather data and reporting requirements from different teams and business functions and identify gaps with current situation.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing QA/QC framework for identified processes and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
- Automation of BAU, develop self-service solutions/On-demand reporting and deliver business value
- On time delivery and quick TAT, multi-task and manage multiple projects independently
Required established competency in one or more of the following:
- 4-6 years of relevant analytics experience especially in Retail banking and Cards in strategic analytics/ Data Analytics within Banking / Financial Services / Analytics industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret complicated and large amounts of data with business insights
- Extensive experience in SQL and Tableau, database such as ORACLE/TERADATA
- Excellent written & oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings
- Preferred skills: SAS
- Well versed with Advanced Excel, VBA and report automation skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well