HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:4077 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Fraud Risk (2-8 yrs)
Associate - Fraud Risk- 601- Mumbai
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors.
India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centres (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centres provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
This an excellent opportunity for an individual who thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment where strong analytical skills, business acumen, and superior communication skills are leveraged for customer requested credit line increase strategy team.
Team Description -
- Run the bank team is responsible to manage fraud loss line of greater than $180MM annually. Transaction fraud is a dynamic space, where the team has to be aware of the latest trends on-going on the attempted frauds by performing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Team is regularly involved in developing, maintaining, and improving strategies, processes and procedures within the assigned function, conducting complex analysis and providing accurate and concise results and further presenting the same to management. The team closely partners with other teams like Operations / Modelling / Business, etc and is regularly involved in discussions with senior leadership
Key primary responsibility :
- Proactively develop strategies in the fraud strategy space by leveraging business intuitive knowledge backed by statistical techniques
- Closely monitor latest attack / loss trends, provides accurate results and present findings / recommendations / strategy changes to Senior Management
- Ability to lead a team of analysts
- Expected to work on multiple projects with limited guidance
- Collaborate across functions to ensure up to date business knowledge
- Effectively mentors other analysts within same risk team and other risk teams to help them develop their risk management skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge sharing across the team and ability to train junior team members
JPMorgan Chase & Co. has earned a reputation as an institution that maintains high standards of transparency and accountability. Building and protecting that reputation requires commitment from everyone to make our firm the best it can be.
In addition to fulfilling the skills and qualifications required for this role, the ideal candidate should possess the following personality traits:
- Community Awareness
- Strong SAS programming, SQL programming skills
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc..)
- 3+ years of experience in credit / retail risk in Banking / NBFCs
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Consumer Credit experience; incumbent should possess an understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders (preferably US Retail Bank).
- Good verbal and written communication skills - ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations
- Drive for results
- Attention to details