JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The US Wealth Management Finance team in Bengaluru is an extension of the corresponding Finance team in U.S. and supports areas such as proving Insights on Management reporting, Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting and other related activities.
- This particular position of Associate National Branch, is responsible for designing and producing key management reports, handling ad-hoc reporting requests, Budget review process and also support dashboard development / maintenance processes.
Role Description :
- Play a key role in conceptualizing, designing and developing new reporting decks for tracking and driving performance around various business initiatives.
- Cost center management from HC alignment standpoint - making sure advisor HC is correctly mapped and own the regular process of clean-ups as necessary.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management in line with their expectations.
- Provide commentary and insights on business performance facilitating discussions on any exceptions in trends and bringing management attention.
- Actively look at opportunities to automate reports through Dashboards in collaboration with Dashboarding teams.
Skills / Competencies Needed/Education Qualifications :
- CA/MBA (Finance) with 8-10+ years of post-qualification experience with specialized experience in Financial
Planning and Analysis, Business Finance.
- Strong team/ people management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a 'solution-based' approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc.)
- Knowledge of Essbase would be an added advantage.
- Should be flexible with EMEA shifts
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.