JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Dashboards & Analytics - Commercial Banking (6-8 yrs)
- Assist the business with Data Management Initiatives - Involves active interaction with stakeholders and understanding their requirements and translating them to deliverables
- Build reports and provide support to sales teams on strategic and tactical initiatives using data visualization tools like QlikView/QlikSense/Tableau
- Work on Transformational initiatives spanning across organization on Data and BI
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present data and findings in PowerPoint and Excel
- Work independently on projects from Ideation and requirements gathering to delivery
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms and a true passion for data modeling, solving complex data issues, and developing infrastructure for data reporting
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or related Master's Degree is a plus
- 6-8 years of experience in banking and/or strategy consulting with knowledge of the financial services industry and strong team management skills
- Data Management and modeling - understanding data sources, objects and model framework within a DataMart
- Core Experience in the following tools (Mandatory) - Tableau 10, QlikSense, QlikView
- Advanced skills using MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint tools
- Experience in Big Data -Using Open Source Languages like Impala/R / Python (Desired)
- Ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement that improve client experience (internally to the team and externally to stakeholders and clients)
- Team player and demonstrated work ethics - consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism in behavior and performance
- Should be flexible with EMEA shifts
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.