HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:5133 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Credit Analysis Unit (4-8 yrs)
JP Morgan - Credit Associate - Corporate - MBA / CA
About CAU: The Credit Analysis Unit (CAU) is part of the Credit Risk function for the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Commercial Bank (CB) at J.P. Morgan. CAU works closely with the in-country Bankers and Credit Executives and provides them with in-depth credit risk analysis of clients; as well as recommendations on risk grades. CAU was set up in Jan 2003 and covers CIB clients across Asia and EMEA; as well as Commercial Bank - North America.
Role: Associate for conducting Credit Analysis of Corporate clients in Commercial Banking division - North America
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients (business & financial analysis and focusing on credit issues). Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the lower exposure clients (exposure less than $5mm).
- Supervise work delivery for analysts in the team. Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments, firm's credit related policies, etc.
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with Underwriters. Independently handle all calls/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients.
- Build strong relationships and maintain open communication channels with Credit Officers and Credit Executives
Qualifications: MBA (with Finance specialization) / CA (no more than 2 attempts)
- 4-6 years of experience in credit risk for corporate entities
- 1-2 years of experience in directly managing Analysts/juniors
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters
- Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment