HR at JP Morgan Services
Views:4681 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Credit Analysis Unit (4-6 yrs)
About CAU: The Credit Analysis Unit (CAU) is part of the Credit Risk function for the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) and Commercial Bank (CB) at J.P. Morgan. CAU works closely with the in-country Bankers and Credit Executives and provides them with in-depth credit risk analysis of clients; as well as recommendations on risk grades. CAU was set up in Jan 2003 and covers CIB clients across Asia and EMEA; as well as Commercial Bank - North America.
Role: Associate for conducting Credit Analysis of Corporate clients who have been provided Asset Based lending (- ABL- ) facility in Commercial Banking division - North America
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients (business & financial analysis, key credit issues and collateral specific considerations). Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the clients.
- Develop understanding of Asset based lending concepts like Field Exam, Inventory Appraisal, Borrowing base collateral etc.
- Understand dynamics of ABL Credit agreements signed between JP Morgan and clients
- Supervise work delivery for junior analysts in the team. Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments, firm's credit related policies, etc.
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with Underwriters. Independently handle all calls/rating discussions with Underwriters and Credit Executives.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients.
- Build strong relationships and maintain open communication channels with Credit Officers and Credit Executives
Qualifications: MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs (no more than 2 attempts)
- 4-5 years of experience in credit risk (Asset based lending experience would be preferable but not necessary)
- 1-2 years of experience in directly managing Analysts/juniors
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk
- Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.