JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Capital Reporting (4-9 yrs)
Core responsibilities of the Capital Reporting:
- Daily monitoring and preparation of capital adequacy and large exposures reports for the UK Regulated entities.
- Partnership and supporting other Finance areas with other reporting requirements (e.g. recovery and resolution, ICAAP, BOE Reporting)
- Lead and provide direction to various projects and Axiom defects
- Preparation and analysis of daily capital adequacy monitoring information
- Preparation and analysis of the large exposures and Shadow banking report
- Review and investigate trends for small entities and obtain confirmation from business.
- Interpretation of the Regulatory rules which forms the basis of reporting
- Develop familiarity of key reporting tool AXIOM and also CRD4 regulatory rules
- Understand the reporting model infrastructure and implement streamlined process solutions towards a more efficient reporting model.
- Involvement in other non-BAU tasks, such as projects and control initiatives that impact the legal entity and the financial reporting function.
- Provide ad hoc MIS reporting and analytics when required by management.
Skills to develop:
- 4+ years finance/accounting - related experience
- Chartered Accountanct / CPA a plus, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related business field
- Strong accounting and analytical acumen, with ability to understand, produce and explain income statement and balance sheet content and variances
- Knowledge of BASEL III is good to have but not mandatory
- Superior attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to prepare executive level presentations
- Ability to work effectively with others, as well as act as an effective liaison with all business partners within the lines of business or legal entity chains
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, with an ability to be flexible in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.