JP Morgan Chase - Associate - Business Transformation (8-12 yrs)
- Facilitate discussions with the management to elaborate on the areas of improvements, define the problem concisely and hypothesize a proposed solution. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive productivity and continuous improvement of GF&BM India.
- Leverage quantitative research methodologies include data mining, financial models, and performing valuation analysis.
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the management, develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes.
- Deliver change in a manner that: is controlled and sustainable; is sensitive to the needs to stakeholders; engages and benefits stakeholders. Support the business development activities of the firm, such as pursuit development and production of thought papers.
- Provide expertise to help management and stakeholders to attain efficiency through the proposed changes.
- Work to provide solutions to the GF&BM India challenging business needs.
- The scope of engagement includes core strategy development, large scale implementation, process optimization, change management, and new technology introduction.
- Provide management and stakeholders with guidance in various spheres of business, including corporate strategy, business transformation, and digital innovation capabilities.
- Be management and stakeholders' integral partner by guidance regarding business process optimizations to improve operational business capabilities and implement technological solutions.
- Effectively manage and communicate the change story and aide with any organizational changes that may affect the employees
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed institution.
- 8-12 years' experience in Process Improvement, Process Consulting, Business Process Management, Management Consulting
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-developed industry expertise in a domain of alignment (financial services, consumer products, human capital, shared services, etc.)
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
- Personality and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to structure and manage workloads
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
Preferred Qualification :
- Engineering in industrial and management practices preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Lean Management, Six Sigma, Agile practices preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.