Associate at JP Morgan Chase
Views:153 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Analytics Solutions Associate (3-9 yrs)
Analytics Solutions Associate (Manager Grade)
Compliance, Conduct and Operational Risk (CCOR) team plays a critical role in developing and maintaining a strong compliance culture by working closely with management, Legal, Risk and Audit functions to advise on regulatory compliance matters. Compliance identifies, measures, manages and controls compliance-related risks while monitoring and testing the adequacy of the compliance control environment.
This role will assist in enabling the continued expansion of CCOR Advanced Analytics Monitoring that will leverage Automation, Machine Learning, Natural language processing, voice analytics, text mining, etc., to assess conformance with regulatory requirements impacting various lines of business.
This individual will work closely with the Agile team of compliance professionals, various data science and technology groups, who utilize the firm's system of record data resources to assess whether products and services offered by Chase businesses and related processes are in compliance with both the letter and spirit of applicable laws and regulations while mitigating risks.
- Identify potential automated data retrieval monitoring of key compliance risks/requirements.
- Leverage a wide range of data analysis, machine learning and methods to solve business problems.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the analytics discipline.
- Work with CCOR team members on new and existing data retrieval logic to ensure suitability for automation, and for enhancements using newer techniques
- Interface with partners from technology, compliance and data science teams to implement Automation, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Data Visualization for enhancing Compliance and Risk Monitoring
- Work independently and collaboratively (as needed) within the team to achieve the desired outcomes of an analytical project.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group.
- Effective communication with various groups, as required.
- BA/BS degree, advanced degree in quantitative fields, engineering, or mathematics preferred
- 3+ years' experience developing predictive models, forecasting models and/or machine learning algorithms in a large-scale, corporate environment
- Experience working with a variety of tools and techniques (R, SAS, Python, Tableau, Teradata, TOAD, Cognos, Alteryx, Xceptor, etc.)
- Banking or Financial Institution knowledge/experience a plus.
- Proven ability to strategically manage complex, highly-visible analytical projects from concept through implementation
- Knowledge in compliance and audit theories and applications.
- Ability to efficiently manage concurrent assignments and quickly react to changing or competing priorities.
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong skills with PowerPoint (being able to take the information and present for executive level).
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Visio and Word skills and good sense of using and navigating systems
- Previous experience with management of sensitive, highly visible projects.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills; motivate project team members and interact effectively with all levels
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.