JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Wholesale Credit Solutions (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Wholesale Credit Solutions Group (WCS) is part of Firmwide Risk Management at JPMorgan Chase. WCS identifies, measures, limits, manages and monitors credit risk across our businesses for a portfolio of CIB and CB clients in North America, EMEA and Asia.
- Credit exposure arises through underwriting, lending and trading activities with and for clients and counterparties, as well as from a range of operating services such as cash management and clearing activities. WCS is independent within Firmwide Risk Management and its practices are designed to preserve the independence and integrity of decision making. Professionals within WCS are responsible for end to end credit risk managements of their portfolio of clients.
An Analyst within WCS :
- Independently prepares credit analysis on assigned portfolio of clients (covering macro overview, industry/sector, competitor, business, financial and credit analysis)
- Appraises new transaction request from Bankers and prepares detailed on boarding notes/ approval memos with necessary financial modelling
- Executes new transaction requests end to end, including setting up the facility in credit systems, coordinating with middle office and covenant tracking
- Presents quarterly and annual risk reviews and tiering analyses
- Reviews and assigns risk ratings and maintains updated credit research on their portfolio of clients
- Monitors a portfolio of client credit exposures, across industry classes, on an ongoing basis
- Supports due diligence on capital market transactions for clients under coverage
- Assists in negotiating and finalizing documentation for loans and derivatives
- Interacts with key stakeholders including client coverage and product bankers
What we look for in strong candidates :
- MBA from Top Tier B-School or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Excellent academic track record; strong finance and analytical skills
- Relevant credit / research experience
- Clear grasp of Corporate Finance concepts and their application
- Robust understanding of Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Accounting Standards, Accounting treatment and Financial Adjustments
- Good knowledge of credit analysis techniques and process & multiple industry sectors
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact & build positive relationships with key stakeholders (across LOBs)
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment
- Deadline orientation; organized and responsible; high attention-to-details
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we- re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
- Risk Management helps the firm understand, manage and anticipate risks in a constantly changing environment. The work covers areas such as evaluating country-specific risk, understanding regulatory changes and determining credit worthiness. Risk Management provides independent oversight and maintains an effective control environment.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.