HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:17690 Applications:1922 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:343
JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Market Risk Coverage (2-5 yrs)
Market Risk is expanding its geographical presence in Mumbai, India. The India hub will be responsible for partnering with the onshore Market Risk Coverage teams in jointly owning and carrying out core Market Risk responsibilities. Market Risk is seeking analysts and associates to be part of this new hub.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Monitor risk exposures, understand the factors that drive the risk and P&L on the books, follow market movement/activities affecting positions, highlight and discuss risk changes and top risks.
- Develop understanding of various products traded and the key risks associated with them.
- Be innovative in looking for threats and weaknesses in the risk profile - be pro-active in bringing these to the attention of the trading business and the Market Risk management team.
- Conduct ad-hoc and regular risk analysis as well as deep dives into various risk themes, and communicate findings.
- Participate in a wide range of on-going and new projects with Risk Management, Finance, Technology, Valuation, Quantitative Research, Model Review Group & Basel Groups
- Work with complex excel-based exotic derivative pricing environment, trading and risk information systems.
- Be familiar with processes relating to Firmwide Stress Initiative (FSI), Legal Entity Risk management and other regulatory reporting requirements such as Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
- Perform Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Constantly focusing on operating efficiently and improving processes while maintaining a strong control environment
- Strong academic background, minimum Bachelor's Degree required. FRM/CFA - Preferred
- Market Risk experience is must.
- Team player and future leader with exceptional drive, creativity and interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in Excel required. Familiarity with other Microsoft products (e.g. Access, Powerpoint) and programming skills in one or more of the languages: VBA, Matlab, Python would be an added advantage.
- Lateral thinker, tenacious, commitment to getting things done and detail focused.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Inquisitive nature with an eagerness to investigate and fully understand financial products, processes and issues
- Ability to form constructive professional relationships with a wide variety of teams including other control groups.
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite along with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.