JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Home Lending Controller (2-4 yrs)
- This position is primarily responsible for month end close activities, regulatory reporting related to Home Lending business (Production/ Portfolio/ Servicing) and Product Control (Secondary Market) activities. The position is for an Analyst who will interact with the line of business partners responsible for various aspects of ME accounting, product control and reporting. Additionally, the individual will be required to understand the Mortgage Banking business in order to effectively manage delivery, understand the accounting impacts of the change events and guide the team accordingly.
- The controllers function provides support to the financial controllers to ensure that the P&L, balance sheet, and month end close procedures are completed correctly and accurately. The Home Lending Legal Entity and External Reporting team is responsible for monitoring monthly financial results, performing legal entity specific reporting, completing certain external reporting submissions to support the 10Q/K filed with the SEC and analyzing results to assist the Home Lending Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with P&L reporting and month-end close processes
- Perform reporting on legal entities owned by Home Lending Controllers
- Prepare quarterly reporting related to consumer loans and other submissions based on SEC/Regulatory reporting requirements
- Engage in the agenda to transition reports from a manual process to automation
- Partner with the business to drive forth and implement robust controls and new business initiatives
- Serve as an analytical and project support resource
- Handle various ad-hoc requests
- Experience doing P&L and month end close process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related area
- Solid understanding of financial products would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail including a strong control focus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Alteryx, Tableau is a plus
- Chartered Account/ CFA with 2+ years of relevant work experience in Product Control, Financial Control, Accounting, or related area.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point (required),
- Mortgage Banking / Regulatory experience preferred
- Shift: 2PM to 11PM IST
About us :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well