Recruiter at JP Morgan Chase & Company
Views:1286 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Direct Custody & Clearing - Securities Services - CIB (2-4 yrs)
- Securities Services provides middle office, custody, accounting and administration services for fund managers including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity, real estate funds, pension funds and fund of funds.
- Direct Custody and Clearing (DCC) is an extension of J.P. Morgan's custody services, having onshore centres in various jurisdictions around the globe for safekeeping and settlement of domestic securities at each location.
- The incumbent will be part of DCC India's product team. Key responsibilities will be tracking of all regulatory and market infrastructure related developments and keep wider internal teams and clients abreast of the same. This would include:
- Monitoring of circulars, notices, press releases, notifications, news, reports, etc. issued by multiple formal and informal sources.
- Drafting of news flashes along with preliminary impact analysis for dissemination key developments to clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparation and upkeep of reference material, presentations, internal MIS
- As part of the DCC product team, the incumbent will also be required to actively assist in
- Managing changes in procedures and product offering necessitated by regulatory / market developments,
- Research and data collation to aid advocacy initiatives and responding to client questionnaires / queries
- The role provides excellent opportunity to develop sound understanding of capital market infrastructure and regulatory framework in India
- Master's Degree Preferred - MBA, CA or equivalent
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) certification adds an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years of banking / financial services experience preferably related to capital markets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure in tight timelines by effective time management
- Strong team player and consensus builder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.