JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Cyber Security & Technology Controls (4-5 yrs)
Controls Operate Analyst
Job Description :
- Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC), we have aligned our cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams to help accelerate the adoption of GT Vision and as a function, become a strategic enabler for the businesses we support. As CTC, we will proactively help the firm - and put in place the capabilities and solutions necessary to become a leading technology company from technology controls, resiliency and security standpoint.
Our goal is to make our colleagues across JPMC to easily adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently - and avoid redundancies; and shift left in the business lifecycle leveraging new GT platforms and automating controls during software delivery lifecycle.
Job Summary :
Within CTC, Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), Controls Operate organization is responsible for partnering and closely working with technology and business partners to ensure Access related operational controls around system access are carried out according to internal policy, process and regulatory requirements, for automation and efficiency. This is accomplished through strong information risk governance, active collaboration with business risk managers, and providing high quality security solutions and services which enable improving the organization's overall risk posture. Specifically, this role within the IGA Audit/Control Team supports these efforts by acting as a liaison with internal/external audit teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop all or portions of artifacts evidencing audit and/or control execution as needed using MS Office, PowerPoint or Visio as well as JPMC standard tools in the Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) space; such as (but not limited to) ID Cert, ID Vault, ID Owner, ID Now, EURC, IBID, RSAM, IOConsole and other related tools.
- Assist in coordinate collection of current documentation and related design documents relating to the controls executed by individual IGA teams for delivery to Internal and External audit teams.
- Ability to quickly understand and proof documentation regarding complex business processes.
- Create new or edit a wide variety of user process documents including operation process flows Power Point training decks, and quick reference aides relating to functions within the Audit/Control Team specifically.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups at various levels
Skills Summary :
- Detail oriented, organized and coordinate multiple tasks while producing quality documentation in short timeframes to ensure that business priorities are observed . Information Technology experience in a large enterprise environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required, as well as ability to work effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Very strong follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task with a strong team-orientation.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience in Access Management functions and controls strongly desired.
- Must be experienced and proficient with all MS Office products; advanced SharePoint experience is plus.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.