AVP - Recruiting at JP Morgan Chase
Views:2245 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Country Risk (0-3 yrs)
Risk Analyst - Country Risk
Job Title: Country Risk Analyst
- You will be joining the Country Risk Analysis and Management team, with a focus on country analysis and risk management. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Prepare macroeconomic and political analysis reports on governments in the APAC region, including recommendations on internal country ratings
- Actively monitor economic, political and market developments in selected countries
- Provide input on the development and enhancement of the country risk framework, including risk assessment tools, measurements and analysis
- Communicate views to internal clients both verbally and in writing (which might include investment bankers, credit executives, relationship managers etc.)
- Review and assess the impact of large and/or complex deals on country limit usage
- Review and analyze new product initiatives, assess impact on country risk exposure and stress
- Interaction with Debt Capital Markets team on sovereign issuances, attending due diligences and assisting with the review of documentation
Required Qualifications, Skills and Capabilities :
- Strong academic background with a focus on macroeconomics, international relations or politics. Masters-level studies preferred.
- Ability to analyze a country's balance of payments, monetary, and fiscal indicators and debt dynamics
- Work experience in related field preferred (multilateral institution, investment bank, rating agency, economics/and or emerging markets field)
- Mastery of desktop applications and other technology tools
- Second language other than English preferred
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- cAbility to work well within small team environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.