JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Compliance - Personal Account Dealing - Processing Team (3-8 yrs)
Job Title - Compliance - Personal Account Dealing Processing- Analyst
Compliance Mission Statement
The Compliance Processing team acts to ensure that our customers, employees, and lines of business are in adherence with firm standards and required regulations.
Our mission is to provide compliance support across the firm's global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan Chase.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
Our Team- Personal Account Dealing
Responsible for overseeing employee personal trading activities in adherence with regulations in the Firm's respective regions of operation. Specifically, we are responsible for the on-boarding of employee Personal Trading Account(s) data, as well as monitoring their compliance to the firm's Personal Trading Policies.
The PAD operational model spans across all lines of business, compliance and technology and is a cross product group. As a member of the team you will be tasked with ensuring employees have correctly attested to the PAD policy, declared personal trading accounts and performing the ongoing surveillance of those trading accounts.
- Ensure the timely reconciliation of employees personal trades (including reporting of breaches, reconciliation of statements and employee records)
- Managing more complex trading activity and employee escalation
- Dealing with employees across EMEA as it relates to specific queries on the PAD Policy
- Ensuring key throughput and quality targets are met, inclusive of performing supervisory checks and review
- Conducting analysis as required as it relates to the surveillance activity performed by PAD
- Analysis of Operational Metrics / Key Performance Indicators
- Working with the global team to standardise processes across regions and different technology platforms including the use of Robotics and OCR
The successful candidate will be a team member responsible for successfully monitoring the employees' personal dealing activities with strong adherence to compliance policies and controls. They should be analytical and have the ability to identify trading activity that is not in line with JPMorgan Chase;s Personal Account Dealing Policy. Frequently communicate with Regional and LOB Compliance to maintain and track the employees' personal account dealing data and activities.
- Over three years' experience in a Legal, Compliance, Risk or Operations areas within the Financial Services industry
- A working knowledge of the financial markets and products
- Client centric focus - Work as a trusted client partner and advocate, ensuring strong strategic alignment and open communication
- Good at data organization and maintenance - must be detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable user of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Execution skill - Able to deliver results/meet deadlines under pressure
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.