HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:7899 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Capital Management Oversight (2-3 yrs)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
- Our Firmwide Risk Function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
- CIO, Treasury and Other Corporate (CTC) Risk is an independent risk function managing firmwide Capital, Interest Rate and Liquidity Risk. CTC Risk also oversees the risk of the Chief Investment Office (CIO) investment portfolio, Treasury and Corporate (CTC) businesses, and is responsible for the end to end risk framework within the Treasury & CIO (includes Market, Credit & Operational Risk, as well as Retirement plans & BOLI COLI risk). In addition, CTC Risk partners with firmwide Principal, Model Governance & Review, Country and Reputation Risk for oversight of the corresponding risks within CTC.
- Capital Management Oversight (CMO) team within the CTC Risk organization seeks to hire a Senior Analyst to join its Capital Management Oversight function in Mumbai.
- CMO is responsible for the independent assessment, measuring, monitoring and control of capital risk across the Firm.
Their responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Establishing, calibrating and monitoring capital risk limits and indicators, including capital Risk Appetite;
- Monitoring and reporting capital risk metrics;
- Conducting ad hoc analysis to identify potential emerging capital risks; and
- Performing independent assessment of the Firm's capital management activities.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Oversight coverage of firms capital risk
- Monitoring capital risk limits and indicators, and escalating breaches to senior management
- Performing semi-annual capital risk limit/indicator reviews
- Develop appropriate analytics for senior management, business partners, risk committees and regulators
- Play a key role in the build-out of the capital management oversight processes and infrastructure
- Conducting ad hoc analysis to identify potential emerging capital risks.
- Independent assessments of firm's capital management activities such as review of the 3 Pillar framework, Contingency Capital Actions, LOB Capital Allocation framework
- Review Qualitative Models (QMs) being used by Capital Management
- 2+ years experience in capital, liquidity and/or market risk, or other Risk areas; Treasury / Finance background will be considered
- Experience in financial industry with a focus on risk management / regulatory management will be preferred
- Understanding of Firm's balance sheet, ALM risk management background a plus
- Appropriate escalation and - culture of no surprises- attitude
- Superior attention to detail and process management
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as a high level of self-initiative required
- Experience in analyzing and transforming scattered information into a form that is understandable and conveys strategic messages
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), team oriented who can work well and build partnerships with colleagues of various levels, across the different lines of business/functions
Education : An undergraduate degree is required. Post-graduate degree/MBA is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.