JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Business Analysis & Reporting - WKO Reliance Clearing House Team (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- KYC Reliance is an agreement between LOBs, sub-LOB Coverage Areas, and/or JPMC legal entities that have established relationships with the same customer. When KYC Reliance has occurred, is known, and has been agreed to in writing, a Primary KYC LOB must be identified.
- The Primary KYC LOB is the LOB that has the responsibility and accountability for maintaining a current, complete and accurate customer KYC record as defined by the Global KYC Standards. The other LOBs rely on the Primary KYC LOB to maintain the KYC profile. Reliance Agreements are governed by Appendix R of the Global KYC Standards. Appendix R outlines the roles and responsibilities of each LOB in the Reliance Agreement.
- The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is responsible to help set up, operationalize the Op model including documentation and communication flow as well as act as the central control and oversight team for Reliance operating models and agreements established between Primary and Secondary LOB. This team also provides end to end solution for all the parts of KYC Reliance, aligned to Appendix R.
- The WKO Reliance Clearing house team is looking for Business Analyst level candidate who will be part of a high performing team of Business Analysts focused on delivering innovative solutions to KYC LOB stakeholders and work towards implementing strategic solution for Reliance.
Key Responsibilities would include :
- Ability to maintain and publish dashboards and metrics to stakeholders
- Ensures service measures are met in accordance with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Should be able to clearly articulate any issues impeding progress along with proposed resolution recommendations
- Collaborate with the Manager, LOB, Consumers, and Technology to perform root cause analysis
- Act as a subject matter expert around the WKO infrastructure environment assisting various teams with adhoc requests
- Ability to work on multiple project initiates, while managing BAU operations without compromising on deliverables
- Document processes and procedures for resolution and coordinate the hand over to the KYCS & LOB
Operations team when required
- Develop and publish effective data analysis and reporting
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Applying institutional knowledge from the KYC Operations and Reference Data industry
- Provide regular status updates to management; develop presentations and materials
- Compile executive summary documents for assigned data quality issues
- A bachelors degree or equivalent is required; Qualification in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field
- 4-6 years- experience a Data Analyst. Business Analysis experience required, with particular focus in the
Data Analytics / Data Management space highly preferred
- Experience as a BA/QA with working knowledge of Test execution tools, SQL & data interrogation tools
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to our internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Be flexible to work on other migration/remediation projects
- Flexible to work in shifts. (Role will be in US or EMEA shift)
- Subject Matter Expertise across KYC, AML & Client Reference Data is a plus
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Strong analytical / critical thinking and problem solving skills; able to develop and clearly present drawn conclusions & potential solutions with consideration to inherent risks
- Ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization including synthesizing key messages for senior management
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Capability to work both independently with strong follow through and adapt to team environment
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Excel, VISIO, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world- s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
- Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients- needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.