JP Morgan Chase - Analyst/Associate - Business Analysis & Reporting - Securities Services Operations - CIB (4-5 yrs)
As a Business Analysis and Reporting Analyst, you'll be responsible for analyzing an organization as well as their financial documents, business processes, and system flows.
- Prepare financial statements (annual and interim) and all related notes in accordance with accounting and regulatory disclosure requirements
- Review financial statements both from a numbers perspective and also completed Word documents for disclosures, quality, and completeness perspective
- Analyze and raise queries of client accounting records
- Escalate concerns around anomalies in financial statement numbers which may result in audit findings for clients
- Able to assist in resolving the team queries and act as a reference point for junior team members on technical, accounting, and audit-related matters
- Liaise with partner sites for external deliveries and communicate status effectively and in a timely manner to local management and partner sites
- Interact with stakeholders to respond to any accounting or financial reporting-related queries that may arise
- Recognize and act on opportunities to improve processes
- Ensure all the risk and control checks are adhered to for clients in portfolio
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experience in Financial Reporting or Audit
- Demonstrate teamwork and build internal relationships across locations with partner sites
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of all primary GAAPS
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines
- Risk, control, and procedure oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post graduate/CA/CPA with major in Finance/Accounting is preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well