JP Morgan Chase - Analyst - Asset Management - Account Information Group (0-1 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management division provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through the firm's global network of investment professionals, with around $2.7 trillion of assets under management. We are the investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors worldwide. With more than two centuries of experience, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major market worldwide, teams offer investment experience and insight that few firms can match.
Asset Management India Client & Product teams cover functions that span across the entire lifecycle of a client. Starting with Sales & Marketing, the group includes functions like Sales support, Product Strategy, Market Insight, Data Management & Governance, Data Delivery & Solutions and Business Intelligence & Analytics. The Product teams, comprising of Research analysts, Investment Specialists (IS) and Portfolio Management teams are responsible for providing additional insights to our securities coverage universe, strategy design, commercializing and monetizing our strategies. The Client Service group caters to functions like RFP, Onboarding, KYC, Client Reporting and Fund level Governance oversight functions involving Product administration, Board management, Funds registration, TA Service Delivery, Product implementation and vendor management services.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity employer and places high value on diversity and inclusion. We recognize that our people are our strength and diversity of thought and practices makes us more successful.
The role is with US Account Information Group of the AM Clients team
The Business Function :
The AIG team is responsible for the end-to-end solutioning, facilitation and implementation of investment strategies for our Institutional Clients and JPMorgan Funds globally. The Team consists of Project Managers, Workflow Specialists and the Account Information Group. The purpose of the team is to coordinate with internal stakeholders across JPMC platform with multiple region to support the operational implementation and delivery of new Funds and Client Mandates to our Operating Platforms. The team interface directly with Investment Teams, Product Development, Client Account Manager, Business Management, Operations, Product Implementation & PD teams in other regions (e.g. UK, Asia, US), Third Party Vendors, Risk and Control functions etc.
The Role :
Account Information Group (AIG) :
As an Account On boarding & Data Specialist you will be responsible for providing a dedicated and professional account information & documentation function for the business. Working closely with the Product Delivery functions, you will be responsible for facilitating the set-up of new accounts on JPMorgan investment accounting systems and on-going maintenance of both Client and Fund accounts as well as mandatory requirements through regulatory change. This is a key role with daily interaction with representatives from various areas of the business and external parties.(client account manager, Investment Specialist, & internal operations team.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Facilitate all aspects of new account set up and on-going maintenance of for both Clients and Funds; key activities include account data input within pertinent systems based on documentation and business rules as well as coordination with operations and client service providers to complete key deliverables for various event types
- Effective communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Regular status reporting of account set-up, closures and other client events, ensuring they are accurately recorded and completed within the expected timeframes
- Management activities assigned to the team through dedicated workflow tool and mailbox
- Coordination and preparation of documentation with Client's custodian and Transfer Agents
- Work in partnership with Client Account Managers to address client inquiries and respond to information or audit requests
- Ensure team functional processes and procedures are kept up to date
- Undertake, manage and deliver team improvement initiatives
- Ownership and execution of relevant Regulatory reporting
- Project management and coordination fund or account life cycle events (Fund Closures, Hedge Share Classes/Share Class launches)
Personal Profile :
- MBA with minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Financial services industry
- Graduate with minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in Financial services industry
- Prior experience in asset management, custody or financial operations (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Methodical and self-disciplined
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but work within a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Self-driven with upright coordination and well verse with time management
- Flexibility; ability to adapt to change
- Key to detail-orientated
- Takes ownership and escalation of issues appropriately
- Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Key Relationships :
- Product Delivery Leads
- Product implementation
- Client Account Management
- Investment Desks, Middle office and supporting functions
- Cash Management
- Guidelines Team
- Performance Analysis Group (PAG)
- Operational work streams
- Global Trading Agreement Group
- JPMIM Tax Team
- Client Advisor
- OCM (Risk Teams)
- JPMorgan CIB
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Job Type - PERMANENT, FULLTIME
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.