JP Morgan Chase - Alternatives Analyst - Wealth Management (4-8 yrs)
Wealth Mangement - Alternatives Analyst
- Knowledge around execution of Hedge Fund & Private Equity operations, which includes client documentation review, transaction processing, corporate actions notification & tracking, trade reconciliation, investigation of inquiries and provides support to front office and client-facing stakeholders.
- Responsible for reconciliation of internal client Fund Accounting data to external/ internal Custodians, Prime Brokers, Transfer Agents or Counterparties for Fund Accounting and Investment Middle Office Services clients
- Strong analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel)
- Understanding of BPM (Business Process Modelling)
- Ability to communicate effectively to different styles and at different levels of seniority.
- Strong Client Focus: adhering to response time to client and maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Adaptability: effectively organize and prioritize work to meet stringent deadlines.
- Assertiveness: willingness and ability to challenge the status quo and express opinions,
- Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with individuals and within the team local / global.
- Self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: collaborate with and lead others by influence, to achieve objectives, with an aptitude for decision making and problem solving.
- Understanding of Change Mobilization Tools (Alteryx / Xceptor / Signavio / Tableau) is an advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.