JP Morgan Chase - 2021 ReEntry Program - Fellowship Program (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The ReEntry Program is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning March 8, 2021 and ending June 11, 2021, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program.
- The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after an extended career break for two or more years. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Corporate Investment Banking, Asset Wealth Management & Commercial Banking Operations business.
- Please refer to our ReEntry Overview page for further information regarding the Program
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide.
- The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
- J.P. Morgan's Global Research Center (GRC) was set up in Mumbai in August 2003 as an extension of the firm's global equity research teams around the world. GRC has grown steadily and the team of analysts has expanded to provide coverage for the key sectors globally.
- Besides working with J.P. Morgan's equity research teams, GRC Analysts are now engaged with other areas of public side research including fixed income research, strategy, derivatives, commodities, quant and indices.
- GRC analysts work with analyst colleagues in all geographies around the world, and we are looking for an analyst/associate to support our Global Research franchise (Equity / Fixed Income / Quant / Derivatives Research).
The analyst's main responsibilities will include :
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources, including company reports, the internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content.
- Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models of companies and industries; generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from these models, using a standard JPMorgan model format.
- Writing content (text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and presentations to be used internally and published externally by colleagues in other parts of global research.
- Maintaining regular contact with colleagues in the global sectors, taking part in conference calls and responding to project requests (often client-generated).
Essential skills :
- Keen interest in financial markets
- Strong quantitative skills, analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel, use of internet, standard MSOffice suite and market databases like Bloomberg, etc.
- Good communication and team skills
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
- A strong motivation to learn and manage projects independently
What We Look For :
- Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner. The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
- Individuals must be on a voluntary career break for at least two years in order to be considered.
About Us :
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
- Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants- and employees- religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team :
- The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services.
- The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.