Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:5267 Applications:1584 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
JP Morgan - Associate - Strategy (3-8 yrs)
Strategy Group :
The Strategy Group functions as an internal consulting group, working on projects that define the firm's strategic priorities. Our focused group of professionals is composed of top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, other internal JPMorgan Chase groups, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
About you :
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with proven problem solving capabilities and a passion for developing innovative solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in management consulting and/or internal consulting functions. Project management experience is a significant plus
- An outstanding ability to:
- Define and deconstruct problems
- Apply strong business judgment to surface implications and practical, high impact options
- Create concise communication materials and present findings to senior management
- Synthesize data and develop recommendations.
- Ability to drive discussions, shape solutions
- Interpersonal leadership and influencing skills - ability to lead projects, interact with colleagues at all levels and prioritize issues
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own- day-to-day project management and delivery of entire project and impactful recommendations and provide coaching to client teams as they implement recommendations
- Develop workplans to test / evaluate strategies and insights
- Demonstrate ability to structure, plan and execute problem solving
- Take leadership in adjusting approach or focus as new insights are generated
- Collaborate with teams to build hypothesis sets, analyses, and roadmaps for solutions
- Identify potential roadblocks / obstacles and escalate issues as needed