Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:71 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
JP Morgan - Associate - Software Engineering (6-12 yrs)
JP Morgan - Software Engineering - Associate
- As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
Must have requirement :
- Minimum industry experience of 6-10 years.
- Strong hands on experience in Core java 8, JPA/hibernate, Oracle SQL
- Multi Threading/ REST API
- Expertise in application, data, and system infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Apache Kafka and MQ a plus, proficiency in SQL, preferably across multiple databases.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Web services, and Selenium/Jasmine/Cucumber framework, JUnit and Mockito.
- Work experience of Oracle, Linux, Tomcat and Cloud experience a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.