Associate - HR at JP Morgan Chase
Views:5279 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
JP Morgan - Associate - Global Corporate Banking (4-7 yrs)
Associate - Global Corporate Bank - MNC clients - India
An experienced coverage banker is required to manage and prospect the large MNC clients (Global Corporate Bank) in Mumbai region.
- Sales of the entire product suite, with a specific focus on core cash management, trade, liquidity, foreign exchange and funding solutions.
- Proactive identification & solicitation of new names with the focus on delivering new business revenue
- Provide relationship management coverage for key MNC clients including the development of multiple contacts at head office level.
- Build successful relationships with internal lines of businesses to maximize revenue growth with potential clients. This includes working with the parent bankers of the MNC clients to deliver the firm globally and in India.
- Take the lead role in the preparation and submission of RFPs (i.e. coordinating the deal team, ensuring deadlines are met, etc)
- Timely completion of client call reports & KYC compliance requirements
- Active participation in internal & external industry sessions
- Liaison with the account management, solution centre & operations team to execute timely and efficient resolution of client-related issues that are escalated to the sales team
- Key account planning including assisting with setting and implementing new strategies
- Post-graduation: CA / MBA from a reputed institute preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in a client coverage role within the corporate bank.
- A good understanding of the India corporate client segment
- Successful track record in new business development & relationship management and ability to influence key stakeholders
- A motivated salesperson that has the drive, ability and passion to identify, pursue and close deals
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as, be a team player
- Excellent time management, the ability to prioritize issues and be responsive
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Ability to 'manage' the cost and revenue aspect of a portfolio