Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:12842 Applications:1919 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
JP Morgan - Associate - Corporate & Investment Bank Strategy Group - Global Knowledge Network (3-5 yrs)
GKN - CIB Strategy - Associate
Global Knowledge Network :
- The Global Knowledge Network is an integrated specialist team that helps facilitate deals and transactions globally. We help global organizations of all sizes grow their businesses and manage risk by identifying opportunities and challenges, advising on the right course of action and executing final plans. Our knowledge experts in the Global Knowledge Network sit across primarily four business units to support the Corporate & Investment Bank.
- Teams are integrated globally, providing valuable research, insight, analysis and information to senior bankers. You- ll help prepare client materials, internal and external reports, and evaluate models. Build your network across the firm while working in this dynamic, fast-paced team that will give you the skills to take your career in finance in many different directions.
- Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our customers. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to Expect :
CIB Strategy Group :
- The Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) Strategy Group functions as an internal consulting group for the senior management, working on projects that define the firm's strategic priorities. Projects include developing international growth strategies, assessing and planning new product and market entry, strategic business deep dives, strategic investments, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, firm's acquisitions/divestitures strategy, and designing cross-CIB wide initiatives.
- Our focused group of professionals is composed of top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, other internal JPMorgan Chase groups, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Associates in the Strategy team are responsible for working with project managers who lead strategic planning, business analysis and other internal consulting projects and support senior management in making business decisions. The role will provide an opportunity for the individual to work on numerous initiatives across the Corporate & Investment Banking organization.
You'll make an impact by :
- Supporting the group on projects identified by senior managers of CIB
- Gathering, synthesizing, analyzing data and presenting findings
- Executing creative analyses and providing insights to identify issues and arrive at recommendations
- Sharing market intelligence summaries with internal team and senior management
- Developing strategic presentations for senior management
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects across CIB
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with proven problem solving capabilities and a passion for developing innovative solutions
- Prior years of experience in banking, markets, investor services and/or strategy consulting is desired, with knowledge of the financial services industry
- Understanding of the various businesses/products within CIB
- Strong research and analysis skills with ability to synthesize and interpret data
- Ability to identify - so whats- and present results to project manager
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts / businesses
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities to improve overall client experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives
- Proven ability to manage projects in a way that reduces risk, ensures predictable results, meets or exceeds its timeline
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers and managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Join Us :
At J.P. Morgan, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide. - 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.