HR Consultant at JP Morgan
Views:2815 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
JP Morgan - Associate - Client Services Analytics - Treasury Services (5-8 yrs)
Job Title - Treasury Services - Client Service Analytics - Associate
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase & Co. at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
As a member of the TS Client Service Analytics team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will join an inspiring and curious team dedicated to improving the design, data insights and client analytics that goes into creating high quality client deliverables and service products. You will be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed while working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of client service specialists.
- Client facing material preparation: Work with internal partners across regional locations to prepare marketing materials and client-ready output which is crisp and relevant accompanied with well-structured presentations for Treasury Services. The work will include data insights and client actions / recommendations on transaction flows, change readiness, account structures, liquidity structures, billing information, etc.
- Transaction flow analysis: Analysis and interpretation of transaction flows including High and Low value payments and receipts, reason codes and returns in order to promote operational efficiency, reduce cost/risk and identify cross sell opportunities.
- Value Added Support: Work with the project stakeholders to analyze business problems or issues, identify business needs, understand the impact of data and have ability to translate business need into building Next Gen platforms; Analyze existing reporting framework to identify key areas of design, functionality and performance; Design and develop visualizations, dashboards and provide innovative features; Extracting data from different data sources and its transformation by writing queries
- Internal engagement: Provide consultation to CSAMs at every point in the process from analysis request through fulfillment. Proactively reach out to requestors to provide consultation and SME support as part of the pre and post report production support process. Proactively follows up on reporting provided to CSAMs to obtain client feedback post-delivery and documents and shares the feedback with the greater team to help us continuously improve our offerings and process.
- Project management: Comprehend projects with a high level of accuracy & displays a strong understanding of the deliverables. Engages proactively with client executives to understand client perspective and makes new suggestions regarding analysis, slides or provides a new perspective. Provide leadership around driving solutions, especially when it requires thinking out of the box to customize or supplement our existing offerings to address the needs of the business
- Communication: Maintain regular value-added contact with client bankers and staffers in the appropriate geography both proactively and in response to specific requests with a clear distinction between fact, informed opinion and uninformed opinion (hunch).
- Workflow optimization: Optimize workflow between regional CSAM hubs and Mumbai team. Closely monitor and ramp up available capacity in offshore location with new work.
Requirements / Essential skills:
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven work experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability - must be detail oriented
- Experience and knowledge in the financial or banking services including Treasury business is a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to deliver results and meet deadlines under pressure
- Organized, methodical and analytical in approach with strong sense of deliverables
- Dynamic personality who is able to offer credible challenge in a constructive and collaborative fashion
- Able to make sound judgments and independent decisions
- Ability to work as a trusted partner with excellent communication skills