Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:1215 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
JP Morgan - Associate/Analyst - Product Development - Treasury Services (5-8 yrs)
Job Title - Treasury Services - Product Development - Associate / Analyst
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase & Co. at www.jpmorganchase.com
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services :
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
As a member of the TS Product Development team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed while working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team.
Key responsibilities :
- Work with the project stakeholders to analyze business problems or issues, identify business needs, understand the impact of data and have ability to translate business need into building Next Gen platforms
- Define the data requirements and model / design the application data structure, storage and integration
- Analyse existing reporting framework to identify key areas of design, functionality and performance
- Design and develop visualizations, dashboards and provide innovative features
- Extracting data from different data sources and its transformation by using advance data analytics skills along with developing predictive modelling capabilities
- Prior experience in building large scalable, high performing, low latency data Share platforms
- Proven experience in advanced Data Visualization techniques and BI Visualization infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence, Data Visualization best practices, Artificial Intelligence and SQL skills
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
Essential skills :
- Proven analytical, modelling and problem solving ability - must be detail oriented
- Experience and knowledge in the financial or banking services including Treasury business is a plus
- Excellent organization and time management skills - Able to deliver results and meet deadlines under pressure
- Organized, methodical and analytical in approach with strong sense of deliverables.
- Dynamic personality who is able to offer credible challenge in a constructive and collaborative fashion
- Able to make sound judgments and independent decisions
- Ability to work as a trusted partner with excellent communication skills