Recruiter at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Views:11828 Applications:1404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
JP Morgan - Analyst - Portfolio Financing - US Credit Trading - Global Knowledge Network (1-3 yrs)
GKN - US Credit Trading - Portfolio Financing - Analyst
Global Knowledge Network ( GKN ) is a 1,100+ strong - centralized hub- supporting CIB and Corporate across - Banking & Markets origination, Research, Risk, Data Science and Product
The GKN comprises of various sub-groups like Centralized Research Group, Markets (markets sales origination support), Credit Risk management, Research, quantitative model development and validation (QR and MGG), product teams within custody & fund services, markets execution, data science for CIB as well as analytics teams.
The analyst in this role will support the NY Credit Training Portfolio Financing team as a Risk analyst.
- Work closely with Credit Trading and Fixed Income Financing teams to analyze middle market credit investments
- Perform credit analysis of portfolio loan investments and identify business risks
- Develop draft mark recommendations for new loans into the JPM portfolio by analyzing the underlying business, the structure of the credit, the spread of the loan and all other relevant information
- Monitor portfolio by ongoing review of sector trends and loan assets based on quarterly financials
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Accounting or related quantitative field
- MBA from a Tier-1 institute or Chartered Accountant preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in a credit role preferred (Credit Risk, Credit Portfolio Management)
- Experience in Banking/ Capital Markets/ Investment Management is preferred but not required
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office skills
- Someone who is eager to learn, and has great self-motivation to work and thrive on the challenge of competitive pressure
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills to juggle live transactions, daily tasks, while maintaining focus on client needs
- Works well in a fast-paced team dynamic with personal efficiency