Recruiter at JP Morgan Chase & Company
Views:1140 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
JP Morgan - Analyst - Global Markets (0-3 yrs)
J.P. Morgan's Global Markets Group provides a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow both at the CIB R&A and in the Firm's global network.
- Basic sales/Structuring support : Liaise with the sales and structuring teams and support them in client analysis and monitoring, providing information to the teams on their clients; preparing sales pitches etc.
- Product Pricing : Devise and provide pricing on derivative structures using internal pricing models as per the client requirements.
- Market Monitoring : Compile periodic reports on key developments in the economy, interest rate and currency markets and providing customized market outlook based on internal market research reports.
- Deal documentation : Prepare Term sheets, confirmations, and internal risk policy / committee papers for the different Equity Linked products
- Idea analysis and generation : Working with the Structuring/Sales desks on various flow and tailor made structuring requests, building models in excel, back-testing of strategies, reconciling back-tests prepared in parallel. Expected to take up initiatives to come up with product ideas based on market research and analysis.
Skill Set :
- Written competency and spoken language fluency in English
- Keen interest in financial markets (Derivatives and Macro markets)
- Strong quantitative skills
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of Excel, use of internet and standard Office suite
- VBA and any programming language knowledge can be an advantage
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards