HR Consultant at JP Morgan
Views:9637 Applications:1184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
JP Morgan - Analyst - Global Corporate Banking - CRG (0-3 yrs)
The Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
Pitching material preparation:
- Work with senior bankers and associates across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for different corporate banking products. The work will include components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis, company profiles & benchmarking, product-specific analysis etc.
- Process research requests effectively and efficiently, selecting and utilizing the most relevant internal and external information sources including company reports, the Internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content. Source and interpret company & industry information with an aim to form views on the industry, key trends, and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, for internal and external use.
Industry or Product coverage:
- Work to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for existing and prospect clients.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing operating comparables, capital structure & debt analysis, FX analysis, working capital & cash management analysis, and company benefit calculations/analysis.
Essential skills / qualifications
- MBA/ CA from top Tier college
- Excellent academic record
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver an output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.