Recruiter at JP Morgan Chase & Company
Views:1234 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
JP Morgan - Analyst - EM Corporate Strategy Research Group - Global Research Center (1-3 yrs)
- J.P. Morgan's Global Research Center (GRC) was set up in Mumbai in August 2003 as an extension of the firm's global equity research teams around the world. GRC has grown steadily and the team of analysts has expanded to provide coverage for the key sectors globally. Besides working with J.P. Morgan's equity research teams, GRC Analysts are now engaged with other areas of public side research including fixed income research, strategy, derivatives, commodities, quant and indices.
- EM Corporate Strategy Research group is part of the Global Fixed-Income Research platform, ranked #1 by the Institutional Investor survey. EM Corporate Strategy Research group is responsible for the formulation and communication of strategic views on the EM Corporate bond asset class. Additionally, the team produces high frequency and thematic reports with readership by thousands of institutional investors.
- A successful EM Corporate junior strategist will possess strong finance and quantitative skills, intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic, team player mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- The role entails interaction with clients and colleagues at various levels of the organization and as such, requires strong communication and time management skills. The primary responsibilities will include creating and maintaining models and analytical tools, analyzing a broad array of top down and bottom up drivers affecting EM corporate bonds, producing regular research reports /collaborating on flagship publications, and assisting on client and/or sales/trading requests.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Highly motivated team player with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong quantitative skills with proven aptitude to gather and analyze large datasets, and develop complex financial models
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel; coding/MATLAB experience is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Technology, or related disciplines
J.P. Morgan's Global Research Center (GRC) provides a challenging work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow both at the GRC and in the Firm's global network.