JP Morgan - Analyst - Derivatives & Risk Solutions - Centralised Research Group (1-3 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
- Building and maintaining spreadsheets to help identify potential deal opportunities with priority clients - e.g. Bloomberg-linked spreadsheets, share buyback trackers, significant stake holdings lists, companies with publicly listed subs, companies with significant cash on balance sheet, Revenue split per currency, debt fixed/floating ratio, hedge coverage ratio, cross-border M&A opportunities etc.
- Assisting the team in preparing marketing materials for clients on market updates, solutions and case studies of trades executed
- Assisting with client onboarding process, settlement issues and confirmation drafting
- Carrying out project related due diligence such as setting up and maintaining Dealworks folders, managing the Conflicts clearing and wall crossing processes etc.
- Running scenario analysis (e.g. based on price shift, liquidity shift, rating shift, Liquidity analysis, Cost of funding expectations etc.)
- Sourcing and compiling information with respect to company announcements or known banking transactions
- E.g. ongoing/upcoming buybacks/acquisitions/sell downs/refinancing
- This can be in the form of weekly updates as well as ad hoc based on significant announcements
- Based on public information in mainstream media as well as based on gathering updates from industry teams
- Periodic market updates and macroeconomic outlook summaries
- The candidate will work closely with the private side equities and credit sales team/ FX and Rates team which deals with a wide array of products, clients and situations. The ability to adapt to non-standard requests and manage time when faced with multiple urgent tasks will be essential. A quantitative background with prior experience in derivatives is preferred.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Close attention to detail and ability to work at very high standards of precision
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Good awareness of Investment banking solutions and services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.