Associate at J.P. Morgan
Views:4131 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
JP Morgan - Analyst - CTC/Liquidity Risk Reporting Group (1-3 yrs)
The CTC / Liquidity Risk Reporting group is a part of the Firmwide Market Risk and Liquidity Risk Reporting team within the RRMO Organisation. This group is responsible for analyzing and reporting on market, liquidity and funding metrics at the Firmwide, LOB, and key LE level globally.
Specifically, the team is primarily responsible for the production of daily risk reports, which are used by risk mangers,business units, and senior business management to monitor and manage positions and funding requirements. The team is also responsible for monitoring and reporting of the CTC and Liquidity limits and indicators at firmwide, line of business and legal entity level.
- Coordinate the production and distribution of daily/weekly/monthly CTC market and liquidity risk reports to the business units, risk coverage, senior management and regulators.
- Understand key market and liquidity risk measures such as greeks, liquidity coverage ratio, net stable funding ratio, liquidity asset buffer, and non- liquidity asset buffer, deposit balances and stress tests and explain material risk moves.
- Liaise with the coverage team to implement risk reports in support of legal entity reporting requirements and manage the liquidity/market risk limits and indicators process, including breach management.
- Provide timely, accurate, and meaningful information to senior management, regulators, and risk managers by maintaining data quality in the reporting processes and utilizing system tools to control the accuracy of reports.
- Develop and maintain CTC Risk Reporting, LE Market Risk Reporting
- Conduct ad hoc risk analysis
- Develop improvements and efficiencies in risk reporting processes and governance framework.
- Relevant experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency using Microsoft products including Excel, VBA and Access
- Ability to work and solve problems independently, and be able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and processing skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to improve current processes and achieve efficiencies
- Team player who can interact at ease with colleagues of various levels
- Self-motivated, and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Knowledge of market and liquidity risk metrics and financial products
- CFA or FRM certification is preferred