HR Consultant at JP Morgan
Views:7647 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JP Morgan - Analyst - CRG - Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries - CA (0-2 yrs)
Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries Overview
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JP Morgan Chase and focuses on companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market in a truly unique way - through a partnership between our corporate bankers and investment bankers who together build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions. Our investment bankers bring strategic ideas to clients, which are executed with investment banking products. Our corporate bankers provide commercial banking products and structure loan facilities for our clients. This approach brings together integrated financial services ranging from cash management to raising capital and partners closely with Investment Banking, Corporate Derivatives Marketing, Treasury Services and Asset and Wealth Management, among others.
The Analyst Role - CRG CCBSI team
The Analyst's main responsibilities will include -
- Pitching material preparation: Work with associates and analysts across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for Commercial Banking - CCBSI business. The work will include components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis, target companies profiles & benchmarking etc.
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables
- Research: Process research requests effectively and efficiently, selecting and utilizing the most relevant internal and external information sources including company reports, the Internet, online databases and JP Morgan proprietary content. Source and interpret company & industry information with an aim to form views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry reports, for internal and external use
- Industry or Product coverage: Work with seniors in Mumbai to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for clients across the globe
Essential skills / qualifications
- Education Required- CA
- Excellent academic record
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials/financial modeling in excel
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.