HR at JP Morgan
Views:6391 Applications:1511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
JP Morgan - Analyst - Centralized Research Group - Global Corporate Banking - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-1 yrs)
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of
$2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, treasury services, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Global Corporate Banking
Global Corporate Banking (GCB) manages JPMorgan's relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally and offers a comprehensive product suite for credits & rates, funding & DCM and treasury & security services. We work closely with the firm's GCB teams in preparing pitch books & marketing materials and running various financial analysis that the senior bankers take to their clients during meetings.
The Analyst Role - CRG-GCB team
The Analyst's main responsibilities will include:
- Pitching material preparation : Work with senior bankers and associates across regional locations to prepare marketing materials for different corporate banking products. The work will include components like market and industry landscapes, financial analysis, company profiles & benchmarking, product specific analysis etc.
- Research : Process research requests effectively and efficiently, selecting and utilizing the most relevant internal and external information sources including company reports, the Internet, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content. Source and interpret company & industry information with an aim to form views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, for internal and external use.
- Industry or Product coverage : Work to develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends) for existing and prospect clients.
- Financial analysis : Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing operating comparables, capital structure & debt analysis, FX analysis, working capital & cash management analysis, and company benefit calculations/analysis.
Essential skills / qualifications
- MBA/ CA from top Tier college
- Excellent academic record
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Good communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Good knowledge of excel