HR Consultant at JP Morgan
Views:8191 Applications:968 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
JP Morgan - Analyst/Associate - Strategy (7-12 yrs)
J.P. Morgan Strategy Group - Strategy Analyst / Associate
What to Expect
- The Strategy Group functions as an internal consulting group, working on projects that define the firm's strategic priorities. Projects include developing international growth strategies, assessing and planning new product and market entry, strategic business deep dives, strategic investments, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, setting technology and operations strategy, firm's acquisitions/divestitures strategy, and designing cross lines of business initiatives.
- Our focused group of professionals is composed of top performers from top strategy consulting firms, investment banks, other internal JPMorgan Chase groups, and top undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Analysts and Associates in the Strategy team are responsible for working with project managers who lead strategic planning, business analysis and other internal consulting projects and support senior management in making business decisions. The role will provide the opportunity to work on many initiatives across the organization
You'll make an impact by
- Supporting the group on projects identified by senior managers of JPMC
- Play an active role in all aspects of the engagement
- Analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, executing creative analyses
- Providing insights to identify issues and developing and communicating recommendations
- Sharing market intelligence summaries with internal team and senior management
- Develop product, business and industry knowledge and leverage the same for deliverables
About you :
We're looking for highly motivated individuals with proven problem solving capabilities and a passion for developing innovative solutions.
General requirements :
- Strong interest in making a career in financial services industry
- Strong research and analysis skills with ability to synthesize and interpret data
- Ability to identify - so whats and present results to management
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts / businesses
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and with prior experience in consulting or banking
Join Us :
At J.P. Morgan, we're creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorgan.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for JPMorgan Chase & Co., and its subsidiaries worldwide. - 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunities employer.