Technical Recruiter at Joveo Technologies Private limited
Views:373 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Joveo - Senior Manager - Partnerships - Ad Tech Channel Management Domain (5-10 yrs)
- Joveo stands for a Job for Everyone. That's our mission to deliver the right job to everyone worldwide.
- As the global leader in programmatic job advertising, we are transforming talent sourcing and recruitment media buying for the world's largest and most innovative employers, staffing businesses, RPOs, and media agencies.
- The Joveo platform enables businesses to attract, source, engage, and hire the most relevant candidates on time and within their budget.
- Powering more than 20 million jobs daily, our data-driven recruitment advertising platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to dynamically manage and optimize talent sourcing and applications across all online channels while providing real-time insights at every step of the job seeker journey click to hire.
About the Role:
As a "Senior Manager of Publisher Partnerships " to ensure success in this role, we are looking for a highly motivated professional with a high-performance background in publisher management, Publisher development, Publisher partnerships, and Publisher operations, along with overall strategy driving the business specifically for the assigned region.
- New publisher research & outreach.
- Increase reach and quality of supply.
- Contracts, Commercials, and agreements Negotiations.
- Introduce automation across the function.
- Effective underpacing campaign management.
- Establish publisher, vendor & customer experience.
- Ensure high-quality supply operations and products.
- Drive adoption of publisher certification across publishers.
- Bring operation excellence in invoicing through cross-functional collaboration between Pub Ops and Finance.
- Experience in leading professional services, partnerships (publisher partnerships are a plus), or business development functions in a technology-related field such as SaaS.
- Experience in a partner-facing (or customer-facing) role.
- Proven track record of managing partner engagements across multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts/solutions and customer and partner use cases and guide strategy to deliver positive results.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to draw actionable insights from data.
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a highly fast-paced startup environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Recruitment advertising, Recruitment platform solutions, Ad tech, Marketing automation, Hr Tech, or other applicable experience is a plus.
- MBA/PG from institutes of excellence is highly preferred (in which case relevant experience in Sales/BD of Ad tech/ HR Tech/ SAAS/ Product Software/ Technology/ E-Commerce/ PAAS/ etc. industries is a must).
- We're an exciting, dynamic startup company with the most competitive salary in India, stock options, and comprehensive benefits package. We've also got an enthusiastic and supportive work environment and strive to keep our employees healthy, happy and productive.
- Joveo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For more information, visit www.joveo.com.