Technical Recruiter at Joveo Technologies Private limited
Views:703 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Joveo - Senior Director - Product Management (8-20 yrs)
Joveo is a global leader in job advertising technology, driving next-gen recruitment for employers worldwide by harnessing ML to deliver the most relevant candidates in the shortest time. Powering more than 20 million jobs daily, we are changing how recruitment media buying is done. We are on a mission to deliver the right job to everyone worldwide.
This has never been more important. It's not just about talent deployment - it's about saving lives and families!
We are growing blazing fast and are backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners. We were featured in Forbes Magazine's Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
For more information, visit www.joveo.com
A career at Joveo will challenge and engage you. As a growing global business, we can offer opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit our Hyderabad or Bangalore offices, and you'll find many passionate employees helping people around the globe find their dream job. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun, and a passion for connecting people to their jobs is a common thread that ties us together. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Work-life balance is essential to our culture. We offer a competitive salary, great mentors, a benefits package, quarterly offsites, workstations, and surprise holidays.
About the role
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience, and new technologies to deliver features to our customers
- Bring value addition by thinking big and continuously pitching new product ideas.
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for our products
- Ability to translate complex processes into technical requirements while also managing delivery and operations
- Work with the product leadership to prioritize problems or themes to reach the outcomes
- Define the outcome for sprints and releases and prioritizes the initiatives for the scrum teams
- Work with the developers and designers to build a product that meets the expected outcomes and market needs
- Work with both UX and Development to understand design or technology implications in solution ideas
- Build a world-class team of Product managers
- 10+ years of product management and software engineering industry experience
- 4+ years of direct people management experience
- 4+ years of experience working in the SaaS (software as a service) industry
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Proven record of building, managing, and sustaining product organizations
- Having a Master's in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Must have the ability to influence people at the business unit level
- Must have the ability to understand the technical and non-technical aspects of product development
- Experience developing technology solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills