Technical Recruiter at Joveo Technologies Private limited
Views:813 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Joveo - Product Manager - Data Science (2-7 yrs)
Product Manager-Data Science
- JOVEO stands for a job for everyone.
- Joveo was founded in 2017 by a group of visionary entrepreneurs and passionate problem solvers who foresaw the need for greater transparency and predictability in recruitment marketing.
- The focus was on building a cutting-edge technology platform that uses data and machine learning to enable employers, staffing agencies, RPOs, advertising agencies, and job sites, to address this need better and more cost-effectively.
- We are the global leader in programmatic job advertising driving next-gen recruitment technology solutions for employers around the world. Harnessing machine learning and industry expertise, our platform delivers the most relevant candidates in the shortest time, giving our customers a competitive edge.
- Backed by marquee investors like Nexus Ventures Partners we were recently featured in Forbes Magazine's list of Best Startup Employers 2020 and Inc.
- Magazine's List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies 2021.
- We are on a mission to deliver the right job to everyone in the world. Powering more than 20 million jobs every day, we are changing the way recruitment media buying is done.
- This has never been more important. It's not just about talent deployment ; it's about saving lives and families!
About the job:
As a PM you will work directly with the Data Science team. You will:
- Build and improve upon the existing DS capabilities
- Be responsible for building and executing on new DS initiatives and roadmaps
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new DS capabilities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing and partnerships to deliver products
- You would also contribute directly to the product strategy and roadmap.
You'd help us with some of the challenges we expect to face down the road like:
- Figuring out the pain points in our existing products, and what we can do differently to make them a better experience
- Interviewing customers to find out what they are using our existing products for and inventing ways we can solve those problems even better that our customers haven't imagined
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have more than 2 yrs of hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in B2B or SAAS startups
- Have worked as a data scientist or PM ; Data Science in the past
- Have experience using analysis tools, defining, and implementing intelligent solutions on data
- Are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- Have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- Seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures