JoVE - SEO Strategist (5-8 yrs)
JoVE is the world-leading producer and provider of science video solutions with the mission to improve scientific research and education. Millions of scientists, educators and students worldwide use JoVE for their research, teaching and learning. Our institutional clients comprise over 1,000 universities, colleges, and biopharma companies, including such leaders as Harvard, MIT, Yale, and Stanford. As a rapidly growing company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and India servicing clients in over 60 countries, we are seeking talented and ambitious individuals to join our company.
We are looking for an experienced SEO professional to design and execute effective strategies to increase the visibility and usage of company products among science researchers, educators and students. The right candidate will have the expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics, the ability to design and implement SEO strategies to target specific user segments, identify and monitor key metrics, provide recommendations to the management and other company units and provide regular reporting. This position offers a great opportunity to work with a dynamic growing team.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to increase the visibility and usage of the company products in the target user segments
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on the search and usage patterns
- Evaluate, configure and improve Google Analytics implementation to capture specific data
- Optimize traffic to localized websites in 10 different languages
- Provide recommendations to management
- Collaborate with IT and other company departments to increase the visibility of the company products
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in SEO and data analytics
- Extensive Experience with Google Analytics, including the ability to implement and configure.
- Ability to evaluate large, complex data sets and develop recommendations and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
Why Join JoVE?
- When working with JoVE, you can expect salary and commission package competitively placed within the local market
- You will make a direct impact in accelerating science research and in improving student learning in science education
- Opportunity to work in an environment that promotes innovation and collaboration
- Our strong promotion from within culture draws a clear path to advance your career with us
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.