Group Head HR at Jotna Nigeria Ltd.
Views:3238 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Jotna Nigeria Limited - Group Head - Finance (15-20 yrs)
Jotna Group (www.jotna.com) is into Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) and related packaging Industry and is integrated backward. It is a well established pioneer in the Apple CSD drink market with an iconic brand 'Lacasera'.
Jotna also has a company which is the leader and largest manufacturer of preforms and closures in Nigeria. The group has recently further integrated backward by establishing one of the largest PET resins capacity in the country.
Role : Group Head, Finance
Group Head, Finance leads the finance needs of the group:
- Drives funding for Group Capex requirements in line with Business goals and growth plans ensuring cost of funds and ROI meet most economic benchmarks. Also drives working capital funding requirements.
- Collaborates with CFO & Business Heads build mid-term and long-term business plans.
- Creates robust model for projections and scenario building, forecasts, and profitability.
- Builds management dashboards for business insights to improve performance and profitability.
Person & Fitment :
- CA/ MBA (Finance) with 15-20 years of experience in Corporate Finance and Fund Raising. Preferably in FMCG or Manufacturing sectors.
- Though Jotna Group is well established and mid-sized organization (USD 250 Million) it remains an entrepreneur driven organization. There is a huge opportunity to build an organization and create systems as the country and organization is constantly evolving.
- The plan is ambitious (USD 1 Billion & Multi Country) and to succeed here person needs a positive attitude, EQ, high level of energy, passion, bandwidth (from absolute hands on to strategy) and microscopic attention to detail.
- Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and is a multicultural city to live in. Quality of life is good, has large Indian community (5th generation as well as floating), and there is respect for expatriates.
- Good savings (Tax Free), accommodation, car, and other support benefits. Also satisfaction of building an organization, contributing and making a real impact.