HR Manager at Josh Talks
Views:1046 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Josh Talks - Lead - Programs (4-5 yrs)
About Josh Talks
Josh is on a mission to unlock human potential by creating tools that effectively nurture each individual's potential. We started out in 2015, giving Bharat's youth access to relatable role models in regional languages through the Josh Talks platform. As the next step, we expanded to provide affordable, employability-enhancing skills through our Android application, Josh Skills. Our flagship offering, the Spoken English course, has generated strong user feedback with industry-leading course completion rates, unlocking employment opportunities for our users.
As of Dec'22, our content has garnered over 2.5 billion-lifetime views, averaging 180 million+ monthly views across platforms. Josh Skills has more than 3.5 million downloads with 260,000 paid users. To find out more information about our work, visit joshtalks.com.
Quick Summary of the Role
As the Lead - Programs, you will be responsible for end to end business management and orchestration of all projects and partner accounts at Josh Talks by coordinating with stakeholders internally at Josh Talks as well as with partner leadership and teams. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships in accordance with the company's overarching objective and strategic goals.
This role will require knowledge of the development landscape in India and around the world, including an in-depth understanding of the roles and objectives of various stakeholder segments (e.g. foundations, civic society organizations, and public policy and CSR focused companies) excellent communication & relationship building skills; a high degree of attention to detail; and a solution-oriented approach. The goal is to contribute to the sustenance and growth of the business to achieve long-term success by establishing new strategic processes and by ensuring success of partner campaigns. This position is full time and is based in Gurgaon.
What will you do as a part of this role?
Partner Relationship Management
- Ownership of key relationships with leadership of partner organizations of the Social Impact Business.
- Keep a pulse on changes in their focus areas and priorities. This includes building a strategic understanding of the partners and their sector context.
- Define scope of work, plans of action (execution, amplification, and timelines), key outcome metrics, and budgets from ambiguous briefs and understand partner expectations from the project.
- Leverage relationships with partners to identify opportunities to upsell.
- Take overall accountability of program success through active listening and problem-solving, and by providing strategic inputs, which align with their vision of high impact on the ground and the ecosystem.
- Manage project resources (time, people and assets) effectively, with a keen eye on project financials, quality of deliverables, and timelines.
- Set timelines, determine check-in frequencies with internal teams, and multi-task to track delivery of projects
- Understand project financials and track actual spends vs budgets to ensure projects get delivered within cost goals.
- Troubleshoot project delivery issues for the internal team.
- Communicate progress, roadblocks and resolutions with partners along with managing their expectations
Requirement for the Role
- Education in research/development/public policy/ business or development management.
- Understanding of key domestic ESG policies, priorities and SDG Goals.
- Knowledge of the development landscape in India and around the world, including an in-depth understanding of the roles of various stakeholders (government, academia, international institutions, foundations, non-profit and corporate organizations) is a must.
- Prior experience in leading teams and managing internal stakeholders
- Strong skills in problem solving, creating knowledge products, ecosystem engagement and policy research, advisory and policy engagement.
- Strong presentation and data analytical abilities.
- Structured thinking, research skills, writing skills and convincing skills.
- Ability to evaluate people while hiring.
- Ability to multitask, to ensure success.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
We actively seek teammates from diverse backgrounds and only hire extremely driven people.
The Josh core team is composed of people who are ambitious and intend to create something that is bigger than themselves. Things that will last forever and will go on to impact and change the world. We have big dreams that are backed by our relentless pursuit to achieve them.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.