Chief Executive Officer at JONEX Global
Views:571 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
JONEX Global - Strategy Analyst (3-8 yrs)
JONEX Global is a British, strategy-driven Business Development Consultancy helping businesses in North & East Asia grow Enterprise Sales & Strategic Partnerships in the UK & Europe. We operate within multiple industries with global reach. With robust demand for our services, we are keen to welcome aboard Strategy Analysts to facilitate the growth of our Clients and support our Associates.
We welcome applications from candidates with robust experience & interest within any of the following sectors - Consulting, Pharma, Biotech, Med-Tech, Technology & Digital, Automotive & Manufacturing.
Responsibilities of a Strategy Analyst -
- Comprehensive understanding of the JONEX Global business model & differentiation.
- Advanced Market Research within diverse & complex industries - For our Clients and JONEX Global
- Extraction of data on positioning, scope, and market entry strategies for various industries/markets.
- Ideation & trend research, analysing and forecasting industry opportunities and trends for our Clients/Prospects. This includes:
- Market & Industry Research & Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- GAP Analysis
- Channel & Distribution Strategy
- Market segmentation, analysis & inference
- Sales Strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Procurement & buying models
- Regulatory & IP analysis
- Findings & Recommendations
- Creation of high-quality & Consultative PowerPoint presentations using Infographics, Charts, Graphs & tools as appropriate.
- Presentation to Clients on research findings & assessments
- Reports & MIS using advanced data analysis and interpretation tools
- Supporting Associates with
- Market research towards collating commercial proposals, document design & conceptualization - adapting to market requirements to successfully engage with Prospects.
- Investigating routes to market and Industry resource research for our Clients such as Events/Expos, publications, associations, etc.
- Lead Generation & email outreach on behalf of Associates
- Supporting Associates during leaves/absence
- CRM maintenance
- High quality Lead Generation using CRM & tools provided
- Regular support & coordination with a global team
- Providing weekly & monthly reports
- Must be able to meet & exceed realistic monthly KPIs
Who are we looking for?
- Outstanding Academic achievements - MBA/Masters/PhD from a top school.
- Proven experience of Advanced Strategy formulation, Market Research & Analysis
- Experience within a client-facing Consulting or International Business an advantage
- Expert expertise of Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel.
- Exceptional Inter-personal skills and relationship builder
- Aware of International business standards & general understanding of how Consulting firms operate.