Recruitment Specialist at Johnson & Johnson
Views:4106 Applications:845 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Johnson & Johnson - Zonal Manager - Sales (2-5 yrs)
Zonal Manager :
- Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
- Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals. Some of our key brands include Johnson's- Baby, Stayfree-, Clean & Clear-, Band-Aid-, Listerine-, ORSL and Benadryl- .
Job Description :
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Zonal Manager based at Raipur
Purpose of the position:
Position will be Head Quartered at Raipur and the individual will take charge of Raipur and oversee Sales Team
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for supervising sales team at the assigned territory. Provides leadership, mentorship and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports. Analyze sales data to seek opportunities for accelerate productivity and sales on both a group and individual level.
- Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance. Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
- Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives.
Technical Qualification MBA from Premier Institute
Experience and Skills :
1. Team management, Relevant Sales Experience, Sales Acumen, Working with a good FMCG organization.
2. Worked in the similar Geography preferred, not mandatory (Include any preferred computer skills, certifications, licenses, languages, etc. or abilities that are assets to performing in the role.
3. Strong Customer Relationship Management Capability, People Management Skills, Team Development, Sales Delivery
4. Min 2 Years experience in sales and been of People Management Experience Min: 1
5. Percentage Traveled: 90%
Reporting Relationships :
6. Reports to (Role): Regional Sales Manager
7. Next promotion - ASM
8. Direct Reports (Role & Number): 3 ABI
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.