HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:567 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Training Manager - Sales (8-13 yrs)
Job Description : Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Sales Training Manager based at Delhi
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop improvements in the Quantity & Quality of Sales Force activities to deliver improved performance & building long term business of One Professional Team (ORSL+ JB+ Derma).
- Understand & Practice principle of Sales Force effectiveness
- Able to handle digital learning & CRM tool. Driving learning across Sales organization.
- Creates and delivers sales training curriculum to the regional field sales organization focused on increasing product knowledge and selling skills, resulting in sales force effectiveness.
- To do Field Joint Work (OJT) with Reps /FBMs, give feedback to ZBMs and RBM/AD-Sales.
- Accountable for initiating required field training interventions based on the observations and recommendations.
- Conducting induction training program for new hires and support the 90days new hire learning journey.
- Conduct refresher training programs for the senior FF / FBMs based on proficiency levels & business needs.
- Analyses and assesses effectiveness vs performance and provides feedback on a quarterly basis to their respective reporting heads on revisions, enhancements etc.
- Review and assist with developing and updating training modules, field training curriculum, training assessments and role-play scenarios.
- Drive coaching practice across levels of FBMs/ZBMs to drive effectiveness.
- Drive digital learning process.
- Be the champion of demonstrating credo based compliant behavior.
Education : B.SC, MBA in any stream / Trainer certification will be of added advantage.
Experience And Skills :
- Min. 8yrs experience in the industry Facilitation: 2--3 yrs as successful People Manager and 2 years in training
- Business Acumen & analysis
- TNI & create learning module, roll out programs, Coaching
- Good communication (Verbal & Written)
- Passion for people
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Proficiency in handling digital learning & CRM system.
- Multi Stake holder Management
- Ability to generate insight from stake holder interaction & make viable product
Are you ready to impact the world?
- Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.