HR at Johnson & Johnson
Views:1458 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Specialist - Strategy & Deployment Analytics (10-15 yrs)
1. Supply Chain KPI Management:
2. Lead the discussions and business insights, with SC KPI dashboard
3. Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting franchise KPI in the region
4. Lead continuous improvements through transfer of Best Practices cross regions, PoC etc
5. Integrated Planning:
6. Good knowledge of statistical process control methods/techniques/tools (Root cause techniques, SAS/Minitab, DMAIC, APO, etc.)
7. Works closely with country supply chain to improve forecast accuracy level in the franchise (country/regional level)
8. Outstanding - hands-on- knowledge on tools such as Excel, Access, VBA. Knowledge of Machine Learning, and such advanced concepts would be strong advantage.
9. Manage franchise level S&OP process to drive business decisions at a local as well regional level
10. Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved:
11. Demand planning
12. Inventory management
- Master's Degree in management
- Professional Experience: 10+ years business experience - preferred Analytical exposure. Strong understanding of Demand & Supply Planning.
Knowledge and Skills:
a. Excellent communication skills, stake holder management.
b. Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
c. Strong analytical capabilities (SAS/Minitab). Able to relate data to business situation.
d. Preferable Experience in SAP & SAP APO (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain planning system).
e. Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, knowledge of macros / VBA, Data Lake SQL, is a must.
f. Knowledge of Tableau (hands-on) experience, R, is a strong pre-requisite. Additional knowledge of QlikView, Machine Learning would be added advantages.