Talent Acquisition at Johnson and Johnson
Views:66 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Technical Analyst - GRC Security (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a GRC Security Senior Technical Analyst. The job is based out of India.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The GRC Security Senior Technical Analyst will need to be an experienced security professional with a deep understanding of technical processes integrated with GRC/ERP Identity and Access Management solutions. Will also need the ability to work with customers to help define/translate business requirements into ERP technical solutions. Additional responsibilities will also include the ability to develop business roles and positions, developing and maintaining documentation such as SOPS, Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles in accordance with regulatory requirements. This role involves the following:
- Access request, business role and Firefighter management
- Developing, coordinating, and supporting system testing and user access testing including HPALM test scripts and cutover plans
- Driving compliant change management processes
- Resolving Identity and Access Management service requests for Identity and Access Management applications such as SAP GRC and other ERP applications
- Recertification/monitoring of access reviews for Identity and Access Management applications such as SAP GRC and other ERP applications
- Completing audit cycle testing, attestations and audit remediation for Identity and Access Management applications such as SAP GRC and other ERP applications
- Re-certification and maintenance of master data updates for Identity and Access Management applications such as SAP GRC and other ERP applications
- Support / educate business users on SAP Business Roles, Access risks and mitigating controls
- Maintaining documentation including configuration, SOPs, Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles
- Detecting deviations of established procedures, role mapping and unauthorized changes
- Providing hands-on Level 3 support to operations teams and customers
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 + years of professional work experience, mostly providing IT services and solutions in a complex global enterprise is required.
- 6+ years of SAP GRC Security and Role Design and Maintenance experience for the following SAP products: ECC, FIORI, EWM, CRM, GRC 12, SRM, BW, HANA, Business Objects, SLT and HCM
- Experience in any combination of the following is required:
- Technical SAP Security
- SAP Solution manager security
- SAP GRC (configuration & implementation)
- SAP GRC Administration
- SAP GRC Reports and Report Processing
- Technical & functional experience with SAP GRC rule set development and customizations, business role management & risk identification
- HPALM testing Support
- Master Data implementation
- Providing on-call support during the weekends
Strong understanding of:
- SAP GRC Change Management
- SAP GRC Access Risk Analysis
- SAP GRC Access Request Management
- SAP GRC Emergency Access Management
- SAP GRC Business Role Management
- Identity & Access Management experience
- Ability to be flexible with working hours to accommodate global projects and users
- In depth understanding of regulatory and Sarbanes Oxley compliance controls
- Ability to prioritize and - multi-task- concurrent requests and initiatives
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.