Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:1780 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Product/Marketing Manager (5-10 yrs)
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Position Title: Senior Product Manager/Marketing Manager
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Department Name / Franchise: Ethicon
Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title): Marketing Director
Responsible for executing plans as per design and timeline in a manner consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals, and in line with overall business direction.
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentations, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability
- Strong collaboration with Sales & Commercial Leaders to determine best opportunities and execution plans.
- Leverage the patient journey to identify the value pools and bring solutions; Identify - place in therapy- in which the brand should add Value;
- Develop creative sales aids, demo tools and promotional materials in closely collaboration with MACOS /Compliance /Legal and APAC Teams;
- Develop Training plan and contents (face to face training, web training etc.)
- Develop marketing strategies using traditional and web communication tools, ensuring that all promotional materials are in line with the Multichannel concept;
- Identify motivational drivers and barriers per stakeholder group with a clear understanding of external environment and competitive dynamics;
- Engage with stakeholder groups with targeted messages through different interaction channels;
- Interact with Field Force to deeply understand customer needs and provides solutions;
- Initiate product rationalizations, clinical studies and any other educational and promotional activity, which would ultimately build the value of the business area and maximize profit.
- Ensure the proper execution of sales training programs, Congress and Prof Ed collaboration
- Effectively manage the promotional budget
- Be role model for J&J Credo Values and Healthcare Compliance
- MBA from a reputed business school.
- Over 5 years of product marketing experience in Medical Devices
- New product launching experience
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.