Talent Acquisition at Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd
Views:1683 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Johnson & Johnson - Senior Product Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
- In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices & Diagnostics, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
- J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices & Diagnostics Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women's health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Position Title: Senior Product Manager
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Department Name / Franchise: Ethicon
Position Location: Mumbai
Reports to (Title): Marketing Director - One Ethicon
Responsible for executing plans as per design and timeline in a manner consistent with the CREDO, company policy and goals, and in line with overall business direction.
Illustrative Responsibilities :
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentation, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses, and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability
- Strong collaboration with Sales & Commercial Leaders to determine best opportunities and execution plans.
- Analyze the target market relative to the position of the product group to quantify achievable sales and profit potential for the product line.
- Development of both short and long-range strategy.
- Consistent communication with business partners as to marketing plans and vision.
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic specialties or disease areas, which address unmet customer needs and accelerate growth.
- Establish and develop continuous interaction and communication with the regional Marketing team to ensure the understanding, implementation and execution of key marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop, review, approve, implement and monitor the productivity of all promotional programs.
- Lead new product launches and drive execution through aligned CE marketing strategies
- Create and implement product launch plans, which include specific guidelines with respect to market opportunity, product positioning sales message, sales strategy, sales pricing, inventory and sales promotion. Utilize Launch Excellence.
- Initiate products rationalizations, clinical studies and any other educational and promotional activity, which would ultimately build the value of the business area and maximize profit.
- Develop appropriate decisions on pricing, stock, promotion materials, market research, regulatory and any issue which impacts the business area
- Promote market analysis and actively collect Marketing Intelligence
- Keep sales management and sales reps promptly and accurately informed on industry trends, product acceptance and new product releases.
- Ensure the proper execution of sales training programs, Congress and Prof Ed collaboration
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research in order to identify needs and opportunities
- Effectively manage the promotional budget
- Be a role model for J&J Credo Values and Healthcare Compliance
- MBA Degree (preferably with specialization in Marketing) from a premier business school
- Background in marketing is a preferred.
- An experience of minimum 5+ years would be preferred
- Candidate with B2B domain will be preferred.